Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Blog

Welcome to the new blog!

I had too many posts at my other blog that were off topic. It's really supposed to be about my Messengers of Yesh series. Or related books like the sequel series. The idea was to post about a blog every week(or two), but lately I've been ranging far afield with subject matter. Sometimes, I have too many things to say for once a week. However, I don't want to spam readers with random posts about things they might not care about. I want the other blog to be more consistent. Also, I've needed a place to talk about my books that fall outside the Messengers universe. The current work in progress is for a different market altogether, for instance.

So, the plan for this blog is to provide: a) A place to talk about my non-Messengers books. b) A place to post short, and possibly more frequent, things that grab my interest on any top whatsoever. News, sports(my teams, as I'm not a big sports guy), science, language, religion, politics, etc. c) A place with no set schedule. If I have something to say, I'll say it. Otherwise, it's better to say nothing. d) A place to refer YouTube viewers, once I'm able to make some videos. If I did something that went viral, viewers would need to buy books, right? ;) e) A place to refer web site visitors. I have a web site for Messengers, but I really need a new site that can include any book in any genre. f) A place to vent about things in life that I find frustrating. Sometimes the injustice is unreal, and I want to say so.

I think that about wraps it up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment